Monday, May 23, 2016

My Attempt at Being Bloggy

My good friend has been blogging for quite a few years now. She blogs about fashion and she does not get too personal, which I love. I feel like that is not so easy to do in the blog world. People like personal. But people also love fashion, and my girlfriend knows fashion. I am not so gifted in that area. When she approached me to write a guest post for her blog my first thought was, heck yeah! Then I immediately thought, what if her readers don't like my stuff? I'm NOT fashion forward at all. We are talking jeans and a black top type of girl right here. If I'm feeling really crazy I will throw in a fancy pair of shoes and maayybbee a different necklace than my cross. I know, I know, risk taker right here, ladies.

In attempts to be bloggy, I thought I would do my best to be creative with pictures like she is and other fashion blogs I've seen. Lo and behold, clever pictures are not my forté either. However, I got some cute ones with the boys. I am really excited to write a guest post on her blog. She left it completely open to me as far as what I write on. I will keep you guys updated on when my post will be featured on beautygirl24. For now, here are a couple attempts at taking blog pictures.





A cute little side story: We were going to a Western themed birthday party for our friend's son. The boys were in desperate need for some new boots. I called the store to see if they had two pair of the same boots and the same size to avoid any qualms. Of course they did not. So I let the boys choose the colors they wanted which worked out because there was only one black pair and one brown pair. I always dress them in the same outfits and when I don't, it's melt down city, I was shocked they wanted something not matching, but at the same time I loved it! The boys were so excited about their little buddy's hoedown and that they were getting "brand new boots" they barely napped that day, which we paid for later. All in all it was an awesome day. They had fun with their buddy and all they want to wear is their brand new boots. 

1 comment:

  1. Aww Nicole you are so sweet to include me in this! And what are you talking about? You are definitely fashionable! We all have our own personal style. I think sometimes we caught up in labels and comparing ourselves to what others are wearing when really we are all beautiful in our own way. That's really cliche, but I believe this to be true. We both love Express and we both own that floral kimono. I can't wait to see what you post, and I know people will love it! I mention it in my post tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete