Friday, May 3, 2013

Hello delicious!

I had to post this because I am so proud! I made strawberry protein pancakes...ah-mazing! I took the recipe from my sister so I can't take credit for being creative but I can can credit for how yummy they were! Yes it was my second breakfast...2500 calories a day remember??? Ha! Yes I added a little syrup and powdered sugar...just a little! They actually were sweet enough on their own I probably didn't need the powdered sugar. The syrup I added to give a little moisture. These amazing pancakes have the texture of a crêpe and I love crêpes! I think I found my go to breakfast!

1/2 cup oat flour
(you get this by putting oatmeal in the food processor)
4 or 5 large strawberries
1 scoop protein powder
1 egg
1 egg white
And a dash of cinnamon

Then cook on a pan like you would a regular pancake. Yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment